Saturday, May 19, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

I am so glad that summer's here...the air's getting warmer, the Copperheads are a-bitin' (there's a story behind that one), steaks are on the grill, produce just tastes better, I can no longer make up excuses for not going running...the benefits of summer are endless.

Not too much is new here. Construction continues at the farm, and the place changes so much every day. Nick finished his semester and is going to be done in December! Yes, THIS DECEMBER! I am so ready for him to be done. And Viola does new things every day...she says "Uh-oh!" like it's her job and is already working on furthering her vocabularical skills. She likes to wave at everyone in Target and tries to stand up in the cart even while strapped in. The little energy ball crawls everywhere and likes to eat dirt and coffee grounds off the floor...but despite her little mishaps she can't help but become even more adorable every single day. I can't believe she's nearing her first birthday! I could go on and on about all the amazing things she can do now, but just know that my unbiased opinion is that she is the prettiest and smartest little girl you'd ever want to meet.

I'm not sure if anyone even looks at this anymore, but I do hope to keep this updated better in the future...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look at it Brittany! And I love the photo of Viola!
~Gwen

Christy said...

I still look! I love Viola news!

Anonymous said...

I look too! Since you moved out of Ohio, it's my main way to still know what you do!