Saturday, December 03, 2005

Rain in Oxford

I'm currently sitting at a hotel room desk in Oxford, MS, on my blog for the first time in weeks! The fun thing about hotels is that when you don't own a TV it's such a treat to be able to watch it and not feel guilty about it since you don't watch it at all usually. AND I get to watch TLC. Ah, pure joy.

Nick and I are in town for the wedding of Laura Beth and Alex, which starts in just a few hours! I love weddings, especially when they unite two of the sweetest, creative, and dynamic people you know. Yes, Nick and I are big fans of LB and Alex.

Welp, I don't really have a lot to say, this is more of a note to remind you that I'm still alive. More to come next time I have internet access!

3 comments:

Alex & Laura Beth said...

Whoa... Thanks for all the kind words, Brittany. We are huge Britt and Nickany fans as well. Thank you both for being a part of our wedding day, and for being our friends and stuff!!!

Alex & Laura Beth said...

Oh yeah... My last name is really O'Nan now.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say, though very late (how long ago did you send that email?) CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you!!!